Interested in working together?
I have been busy terrorizing the planet writing stories most people dream about writing and pursuing a life most people dream about living.
I’ve shared most of my adventures on my blog, but also with reputable publications such as The Huffington Post and Europe’s Famous Hostels.
Here is a look at some of my cool works for you to have a gander. But there is more. Much more. Whoooeee, there is more:
- Walking on Eggshells – Bery’s Place – The Ugandan Sexual Abuse Recovery Home of 43 Young Girls
- Canyoning in Interlaken
- Skydiving the Swiss Alps vs. Stairway to Heaven
- Inside of a Cocaine Lab – San Agustin, Colombia
- Mental Inception with Ayahuasca – Rio de Janiero Forest
- Tinku Fighting Festival in Macha – Part 2
- Making Music in a Retirement Home
- Sailing the Seas from Guam to Japan
- Meeting Gorillas in Rwanda
I like to write about what happens when you live the nightmare and chase the dream!
If you fancy an affiliation and a collaboration, contact me and we can discuss the future of climbing to the top of the travel journalism word!
Until then, I’ll be too busy doing activities like this:
I am very professional as apparent by the amount of writing I can produce and the quality of it. However, none of any of it comes without having a very good time….